- Katowice, Poland
Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the Shiji Poland is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
- As a member of Security & Network Operations Center you will monitor security, hunt for threats and vulnerabilities in variety of modern information systems, complex cloud and network infrastructure operating across the globe
- Develop monitoring scenarios, analyse events and metrics to identify security incidents, anomalous activities and potential threats to systems, networks and applications
- Design, build, improve, operate, troubleshoot and perform maintenance of systems and solutions supporting security function
- Identify and respond to anomalous activities, security incidents and alerts; categorize and escalate issues; prioritize incidents in accordance with business requirements
- Perform investigations of security incidents
- Analyse environment, identify trends in cloud, infrastructure and application security
- Develop mitigation strategies and support in remediation activities
- Contribute to building security knowledge base and sharing it across the organization
- Experience and knowledge in cybersecurity / IT security space
- Strong will to develop skills in cybersecurity and to learn new technologies
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in agile environment
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, creativity and attention to details
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts
Nice to have:
- Experience in security monitoring, Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, cybersecurity incident response or threat hunting
- Knowledge of solutions supporting security monitoring, e.g.: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Prevention / Detection Systems (IPS/IDS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), firewalls, vulnerability scanners
- Cybersecurity and forensics related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, GREM, CCNP Security, CompTIA Security+, OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN)
- Knowledge of security standards, concepts, procedures and best practises (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27001, OWASP), as well as threats and attack vectors
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems, network infrastructure concepts and cloud solutions (in particular AWS)
- Knowledge of cloud security solutions (e.g. AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, WAF)
- Working knowledge of scripting and programming languages
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market
- Full time job contract / B2B Contract
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons during working hours, free fruits
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.