Junior Accounts Payable (Navision)
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a reliable Accounts Payable and controller to manage organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. Senior management will also rely on you to report and analyze relevant information.
We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. The goal will be to protect the company’s finances to guarantee the long-term success of business.
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry. Key invoice data into accounts payable system timely and accurately. Reviews documents to detect errors; prepares documents to correct errors, reviewing difficult problems with supervisors Works queue and processes workflow to ensure production and performance goals are met.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly. Communicate with outside vendors, department managers, and city accountants.
- Review invoice coding for accuracy and compliance with cost report guidelines.
- Ensuring ReviewPro Cash Flow is adequate.
- Assist senior controller in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly closings.
- Assisting the senior controller with wide range of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting
- Accounts payable experience, at least 2 years.
- Experience of 1 year minimum working with Navision is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of excel.
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be highly collaborative and team-oriented with a hands-on approach to the planning and execution of the full spectrum of cash management activities.
- Self-directed with an analytical mindset, results oriented
- Excellent communication, teamwork, decision-making abilities and interpersonal skills
- Fluent or bilingual in English is required
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- Training opportunities
- International team