Junior Developer - Integrations
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Developer with a year or more of professional programming experience. We provide detailed insight through superior data and advanced analytics that are accessible through easy-to-use tools and a flexible API. Our experienced team delivers industry-leading training and education and is committed to providing a first-rate, personalized service. We are focused on empowering clients to make the changes necessary to create a guest-centric culture within their organizations.
You will develop software that connects ReviewPro's features and services to third-party providers. Not only will be you be implementing these integrations, but you will also have the ability to influence and design these integrations and the frameworks around them.
Our technology stack includes:
- Microservices based architecture
- Java, Python, and NodeJS
- Kafka (yes we do mean persistence here), Elasticsearch, Mongo, Cassandra, and Mysql persistence
- MapReduce and stream-based data processing
This is a junior-level position, and as such, we do not expect you to have experience or deep knowledge of every part of our technology stack. Rather, we expect to have the desire and the talent to learn.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team
- Knowledge exchange: we attend conferences and community events as well as provide learning resources
- Nice equipment: Mac laptops, high-quality monitors (1 or 2, the choice is yours)
- Desks with adjustable height (standing desks)