Product Marketing Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help best communicate our hospitality technology products. The ideal person will have a proven record in marketing software in an effective and scalable manner, and be able to contribute to the success of the entire marketing funnel by ensuring the right message reaches prospective clients. You will be expected to touch all areas of marketing – supporting content marketing, sales collateral, and digital marketing, as well as offline. You need to be creative and demonstrate a strong ability to work with a large number of internal stakeholders, form part of an agile team, and fully own the area of how our products are seen and understood.
- Work closely within marketing and product to best define value propositions and develop effective stories to enable impactful lead generation across all content and messaging channels (website, blog, social media, SEO & SEM, etc.)
- Be the expert on ReviewPro and how we can solve our clients pain points, fully own your area and be committed to continual improvement.
- Initiate and gather research for market insights and competitive benchmarking to enable the marketing and product teams with market and competitive intelligence.
- Be data driven and measure effectiveness of all campaigns, be able to justify future business decisions based on past data.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and customer data
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing at ReviewPro
- 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Fluent working level or native English, fluent Spanish a big plus, other languages are a plus.
- Proven success leading and managing large important product marketing campaigns and launches.
- Strong hold on data and fluidity when handling digital marketing skills, and a fresh and current perspective on the world of product marketing.
- Excellent communication, organizational aptitude, ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within B2B marketing essential, SaaS a plus
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- Training opportunities
- International team
- Free fruit
- Great coffee