- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Kicking off 2020 we reflect at the last decade of growth, transformation, innovation, and globalization for Shiji. From humble beginnings in China to footprints around the world, we continue to drive innovation by investing in our employees in regions around the world. If you are looking to join a truly global conglomerate pushing the boundaries of hospitality technology, then Shiji is the place for you!
We are a Global organization that has been around since 1998 with 70+ offices worldwide and 4,000+ employees. However, Shiji Group US just launched in 2018, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. We have already opened offices in Atlanta, GA. and Hollywood, FL.. Each of these offices offer an open concept space with awesome break space features. Other features (dependent on location) include ping pong tables, arcade games, shuffleboard, a nap room and even beautiful views.
This is an extremely exciting time for Shiji, and the opportunity for growth here is exponential. If you have been wanting to join a startup environment software company that has the financial backing of Global Giant Leader Alibaba look no further!
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and calling upon hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality venues. The Account Executive will hunt for new business in North and South America via telephone, email and various social media channels.
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of business development and sales techniques, sales methodology and a can-do-attitude. In cooperation with internal and external resources, he/she will review the markets and associated data, identify areas of focus, and develop targeted site lists.
In support of the Shiji business plan, they will identify and engage with the stakeholders of targeted properties and occasionally conduct demonstrations and present proposals that result in driving revenue. Strong working relations with influential partners (hotels, hotel management groups, restaurants, sports and concert venues and stadiums) will be a critical success factor.
Experience in technology and business development (preference will be given to hospitality
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales, with a history of meeting assigned goals
• Excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills.
• Excellent business acumen.
• Experience presenting to “C” level clients
• Understanding of financial reports including budgetary guidelines, revenue opportunities and associated costs.
• Highly proficient with productivity tools including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
• High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Able to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions, following through to complete simultaneous projects
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.