Senior Regional Account Manager (f/m)
- Berlin, Germany
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Represent qualified customer business plans to Shiji’s business management for inclusion in development plans and strategic alignment.
- Develop project plans with customers and effectively communicate around these plans the progress of development, delivery, and implementation. Provide transparent reporting of project status at any time.
- Work with Shiji international offices and the customer to ensure alignment and consistency of delivery plans for project implementation, education, standardization and quality control with a seamless transition to support.
- Be the key liaison between customers and vendors, to ensure accuracy and quality of integration project scoping exists, assist in API and other means of connectivity into test and UAT environments.
- Lead & coordinate product update and marketing efforts via meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
- Have commercial awareness to handle and manage all customer/prospect initial inquiries.
- Ensure use of Shiji business tools to maintain record keeping of all relevant Shiji related business and that all team members are aware of Shiji Business Development and Sales Opportunities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (should have more experience in Hospitality)
- Relevant educational background and work experience as Account Manager or similar role in Hospitality IT
- Outstanding organizational skills and deep knowledge of Account Planning
- Ability to identify business opportunities and manage client expectations
- Self-driven, decision-maker and initiative person with a get-it-done attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and a good understanding of Hospitality Products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, other languages are beneficial
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.