Junior DevOps Engineer
- Katowice, Poland
You will be maintaining and developing infrastructure hosting Microservices based application in AWS. Mission-critical, long-term internal project. No meetings with clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- maintaining and deploying infrastructure components,
- day to day support of developers,
- creating new application hosting environments based on existing infrastructure as a code base,
- maintenance of the existing infrastructure,
- Continuous Integration and Deployment.
Technologies: • AWS, Terraform/Terragrunt, • Kubernetes, Helm/Helmfile, • Ansible, Packer, • Linux.
- understanding of Compute AWS Services,
- experience working in Linux based environment.
- ability to learn and a can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- experience with programming, preferably using python.
- experience with CI/CD using any tool (we are using Jenkins and GitLab CI)
- experience with Ansible,
- experience with Docker
- experience with Kubernetes
- experience with Kafka
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by SHIJI POLAND Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by SHIJI POLAND . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.