- Katowice, Poland
Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the AC Project is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
- Ensure that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support visual design (mock-ups) and business process definitions (requirements).
- Share product management vision and operational directives with the development teams on a pro-active basis – ensure development, roadmap and business goals are met. Monitors and measures achievement of goals.
- Provide quality assurance and sprint cycle review in coordination with the development business leads.
- Work with development colleagues in other geo locations worldwide to define best design, UX/UI and related approaches, solutions, and timelines.
- Clarify key issues and strategies with appropriate stakeholders in the client organization.
- Articulates the contribution of created platform and products and services in meeting the customer's business objectives.
- Legal and business process review in terms of impending country engagements for new locations/segments.
- To act as a specialist for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements, use case preparation for a cloud based global hospitality solution.
- To provide key and effective development liaison in all verbal, written and systems-oriented communication in a global organisation.
- To lead theoretical and conceptual presentations, discussions and dialogue; and to provide business and practical context that enables both decision and design conclusions.
- To communicate with global representatives on all product requirements, development and customer driven needs.
- To provide deep business research and solution guidance as required by the project development phases.
- To assist in localisation, translation and other educational matters related to market readiness and the overall go-to-market strategy.
- 3+ years of experience on Product Owner position
- Experience in hotel management systems products, technology and industry.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred.
- Effective communicator and story teller
What you’ll get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.