AI Implementation Specialist
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a AI Implementation Specialist to join our growing multi-cultural team based in Barcelona.
We are expanding our team, and currently looking for a proactive AI Implementation Specialist to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with project implementations, desirable related with AI and Chatbot products.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with the development, account management and sales team, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Director of Product & Operations, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories.
- Participate in the product huddle meetings.
- Work closely with the Account management team to guarantee the correct implementation of each client.
- Participate in the product launch plans together with the Product Manager.
- Maintain and analyze the Chatbot stats and KPI’s to constantly improve the quality and project success.
- Create and update Product definition documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Highly analytical, data focused mind and results oriented.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualization, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
Excellent level of English, Spanish desired.
Degree or equivalent professional experience.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team