Business Development Director, Restaurants EMEA
- Berlin, Germany
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
We offer you to work in your preferred location across Europe!
Reporting to SVP EMEA, you'll be fully responsible for the restaurant sales excluding any sales closed through dealers as well as for expanding, developing and leading the sales and business development activities in EMEA Restaurant market. You'll identify the market, product and integration requirements and address those to internal and external strategic partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyzing market dynamics, requirements and trends whilst identifying potential Restaurant chain customers
- Building, prioritizing and managing the pipeline for relationship-building with restaurants and chains
- Identifying and addressing product and integration requirements, specifically relevant for success in the Restaurant market, categorized by operations type and (sub)-geo
- Creating and providing in-depth specifications (Customer Story, Use Cases, Solution approach, technical integration requirement) for proposed solution approach as part of Solution Engineering
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other events representing Shiji, increasing the brand awareness and introducing the Restaurant related products to the market
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Professional work experience within the hospitality or F&B IT industry specially for Restaurants&Hotels
- Cloud/SaaS business model experience and understanding
- Ability to partner with our product organization to build features for existing and new partnerships, plus gather product requirements
- A high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.