- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Data Analyst, to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with data analysis and management, be comfortable with technology / SaaS Business Intelligence Tools, and is motivated by the opportunity to develop new ways to ensure a 100% data delivery & quality with the least effort possible.
Reporting to the Director of Product & Operations, the responsibilities include:
- Perform data analysis and special reports for key clients, marketing and sales to identify data-driven trends and understand what matters and why.
- Prepare excellent presentations, and consultancy documents to be delivered to clients.
- Prioritize projects and the special data reporting pipeline and delivery times.
- Execute, build and maintain data projects using Python, Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio and some other data analysis tools like SPSS.
- Structure, organize and maintain masses of information from different DBs to efficiently deliver on time the projects in pipeline.
- Collaborate with the product managers to develop new visualizations, CRM data analysis and special data projects.
- Highly analytical mind.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Advanced Python user.
- Experience managing the main Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology with knowledge in Python or tools like SPSS.
- Desirable Knowledge in DB and API connections.
- Results oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the Task / Projects.
- Desirable knowledge in the Hotels sector and online reputation.
- Excellent level of English. (Spanish desired).
- Degree or being studying information technology, business administration, engineering or mathematical sciences.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team