Inside Sales Representative (German speaker)
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a vibrant, high-energy Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospect/clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and they will assist the Sales Manager with their administrative duties.
- Supporting Sales Manager or Sales Director in their sales process with specific reference to scheduling online demos.
- Working with prospects in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Working with Sales Manager or Sales Director on new business plan to identify new business opportunities and fully qualify these opportunities.
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data.
- Collect and share adequate market feedback.
- Native level of German.
- Proficiency level of English.
- Results driven and persistent with a motivation for sales.
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team