Junior App Security Engineer
- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
You will be designing and implementing security measures, to ensure that delivered cloud based product is free from vulnerabilities. Mission-critical, long-term internal project. No meetings with clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- performing penetration tests and source code reviews, maintaining threat models,
- designing and implementing security measures within SDLC,
- ongoing oversight of the security of the product and giving security guidance and trainings for the developers.
- Burp Suite, SAST tools, GitLab,
- web application penetration testing and source code review skills,
- understanding of cloud-based applications and API security,
- knowledge of C# and .NET,
- understanding of SDLC security concepts and technologies.
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.