- Katowice, Poland
Developing enterprise cloud oriented software to power the travel industry. Designing fresh and beautiful software that is a pure pleasure to use and free of historical overhead.
Following an agile framework model, the Shiji Poland is a young & energetic environment that offers individual contribution against a strong core value set.
Still growing, with over 150 employees worldwide, we’re striving to become a leader in the industry and a first, natural choice of our Clients.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Help desk specialist to provide functional support to users efficiently and effectively. This position is the first point of contact to customers. The specialist will manage calls (logging, identifying, categorizing and prioritizing) as well as diagnosing and actively resolving customer requests. As part of their duties, they will need to escalating incidents appropriately to maintain the service level agreements (SLA).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectation
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Maintain and increase knowledge of operational procedures, products and services
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have minimum 2 years work experience in hospitality
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Be professional, have a positive “get it done” attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must be fluent in English
- ITIL Service Management fluency preferred.
- Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Is honest, trustworthy, a team member, and proactively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success.
- Technical Competence: Uses technical / job knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad-based business knowledge, to meet and exceed job requirements / customer expectations.
- Communication: Deliver exceptional written and verbal communication incorporating training materials, presentations and guidelines.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
- Problem solving: Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Involves and/or manages the people and resources required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.