UX Designer - CS
- Katowice, Poland
- Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing user-friendly applications,
- creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows,
- developing personas and usage scenarios,
- gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers,
- identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness),
- analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience,
- Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence),
- HTML 5,
- React / Redux,
- previous working experience as a UX Designer for 2 years,
- MA in Computer Science, Design or similar relevant fields,
- Knowledge of the following: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android,
- outstanding communication, presentation and collaboration skills,
- good time management skills,
- harp analytical and problem-solving skills,
- creative thinker with a vision,
- attention to details
Nice to have:
previous experience working in SCRUM team
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by SHIJI POLAND Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by SHIJI POLAND . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.