Business Analyst - CS
- Katowice, Poland
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements,
- ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on,
- planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product,
- defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities,
- assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy,
- providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories,
- working closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI,
- researching and analyzing market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence),
- .Net core,
- HTML 5,
- React / Redux,
- previous working experience as a Business Analyst (PO) for 3 years,
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant fields,
- in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles,
- outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills,
- excellent organizational and time management skills,
- sharp analytical and problem-solving skills,
- creative thinker with a vision,
- attention to details
Nice to have:
- familiar with microservices architecture and REST APIs,
- previous experience working in SCRUM team,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by SHIJI POLAND Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by SHIJI POLAND . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.