Semantic Linguist Intern
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic student to support with the implementation, development, and quality assurance of semantic analysis and text analytics engine across our hotel and restaurant products. This includes support in rolling out new languages, monitoring, testing and improving the quality of languages and dictionaries already integrated.
- Assist with the rollout of new languages. Manage the ongoing QA process for all current Semantic Products.
- Develop the current dictionaries to continually improve coverage and sentiment accuracy.
- Take client feedback and use it to solve or improve specic issues related to the Semantic Analysis product.
- Support with tasks related to other ReviewPro products.
- Fluent English plus knowledge of at least one other language (French, Italian, Dutch, Chinesse, Russian…).
- Currently studying of humanities, translation and interpretation, English studies or a related field.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Experience in a job that involved data management and/or organization or analysis will be considered highly favourable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team