Hospitality Implementation Consultant EMEA (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
The Shiji Group
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our PMS Hospitality Team, we're looking for an Implementation Consultant, who will provide technical consultancy to our hospitality customers within the EMEA region and will be responsible for installing, training and supporting our hospitality platform products as well as providing excellent customer care and maintaining healthy relationships with our current and future customers in an environment where every staff member is passionate about going the extra mile.
StayNTouch PMS delivers an entirely new approach to how hotels dramatically streamline operations and increase margin, connect and engage their guests and finally, how guests experience their hotels. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touchpoints on a single platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Install Digital Products and StayNTouch Rover PMS, and related products on customer site as well
- Install and configure Interfaces from the PMS to third party vendors
- Analyze customer needs and configure the system by observing the Major Account standards
- Ensure multiple users, and the service model concept meets the customer operational workflow by training the staff in the best and most practical use of the software
- Provide possible solutions for functional gaps and work closely with the Product Management to archive project targets
- Report accurate project status and act proactively to achieve the project goal
- Assist Product Management to test new releases and new functions and provide pre-sales support to the regional sales team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Hospitality Business background or working record in a similar role
- Experience with hotel property management systems & passion for the Hospitality industry as our customers' passion to serve their guests
- Well-organized, analytical and empathetic person with a get-it-done attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment, new technologies & products
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions; and able to handle system installation
- Fluent in English and one additional language of the region
- Willingness to travel across Europe, Africa & Middle East
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- An exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in a very innovative technology environment
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Opportunities to grow and develop with Shiji
- Training to meet role requirements
- Generous compensation package
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.