Semantic Data Analyst Intern
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic student to work with the implementation, development, and quality assurance of semantic analysis and text analytics engine across our hotel and restaurant products.
- Assist with the rollout of new languages
- Automatize processes
- Interprets data, analyses results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Data team
- Execute scripts
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities
- Support with tasks related to other ReviewPro products.
- Fluent English plus knowledge of at least one other language.
- Currently studying data analysis, text analytics, computational linguistics, data management, or a related field.
- Strong skills in mathematics, logic, statistics
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of MySQL, Python, Bash and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Experience that involved data analysis or programming will be considered highly favorable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.