Logistics Coordinator, POS (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our Infrasys team, we’re looking for a motivated Logistics Coordinator, POS in Berlin to oversee daily management of hardware and software orders and logistics and also be responsible for coordination and tracking related to Shiji’s point-of-sale software including but not limited to; distribution, inventory tracking, and day to day vendor interaction. In addition, to organize our company’s accounting procedures.
Infrasys Cloud is a one-stop hospitality platform with a service-oriented architecture that simply combines POS, reservation, membership, and menu on one platform. An extremely agile and scalable platform, it is suitable for a single restaurant to an international group with many outlets around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Fulfill all client’s point-of-sale hardware and software orders serving as a liaison between Sales, Operations, and Finance.
- Work directly with third-party suppliers daily including providing monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Processing and management of all hardware returns and RMA tracking.
- Maintain a database of all hardware and software distribution to clients both domestically and internationally.
- Maintain relationships with current and future point-of-sale hardware distributor
- Handle finance/admin tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working operations or support in a software, hardware or payment processing company.
- Excellent organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate across a variety of internal teams.
- Analytical problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for opportunities to improve or simplify processes.
- Experience managing time-sensitive, complex operational processes or logistics is a plus.
- First experience in collaborating with hardware vendors or third-party logistics partners preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.