Solutions Engineer (m/f)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
For our growing Sales organization we are seeking exceptional, product-minded Sales / Solution Engineers to grow and manage strategic partnerships with leading technology companies in the Point of Sale, Payments, Gateway and FinTech space. The roles will be responsible for defining and executing a strategic partner strategy across a number of partners and companies to achieve user and revenue growth.
You will be working with our Sales Team and have the dedication to create and apply an effective solution strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Shiji Payment Solutions products are sold through a network of direct Shiji Sale teams, Alliances, external Business Partners and Indirect Sales Channels. You will be joining our Team based in Europe and you will ...
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them internally and externally
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Identify business opportunities with partners; lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation and implementation
- Establish and grow strong relationships with stakeholders across different business units within our partners’ organizations
- Support our Sales organizations and Distribution Channels in their sales activities
- Collaborate across functions with teams internally to define priorities, plan joint roadmaps with partners and help solve critical issues across the organization
- Actively promote the close interaction with product and development teams, both internally and externally to build the best customer experiences
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, plus gather requirements for further Product Development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Project development and leadership skills are preferred
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- Professional work experience in Hospitality, specifically Food & Beverage, Lodging and Venues
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Proven work experience as a sales / solution engineer, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to partner with our product organization to build features for existing and new partnerships, plus gather product requirements
- Proficiency in business software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.