Content Marketing Intern
- Barcelona, Spain
The Shiji Group
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talentedemployees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we're looking for a reliable and motivated Content Marketing Intern for a minimum of 4-6 months in Barcelona. You will learn about all aspects of digital marketing: content, email, product, social media, sales.
ReviewPro is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Its cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses. ReviewPro provides actionable insights to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately revenue. Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 55,500 properties internationally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Supporting the Content & PR Manager
- Community management tasks
- Translation coordination
- Keeping marketing and sales documents up to date
- Writing and publishing SEO-optimized blog posts in multiple languages
- Research and benchmark projects
- Monthly reporting
- Assist with basic design tasks
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Current marketing student (or similar field)
- Native-level English, additional languages a plus
- Motivated, organized, enthusiastic, and with a strong work ethic
- Currently studying a Bachelor's or Master’s in hospitality, marketing, journalism or a related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of digital tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics etc. would be an advantage
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine experience in a technology company adding value to the hospitality industry, within an international environment, and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Great office location at Barcelona center
- As much coffee and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- Special deals with local fitness companies
- A talented team to work with
ReviewPro provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Please send a recent CV and cover letter to [email protected] for the attention of Robert Perez, HR Manager. We're looking forward to your application!