Customer Success Intern (m/f)
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talentedemployees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we're looking for a motivated Customer Success Intern support our Customer Success team in all interactions with existing customers, to analyze their behavior metrics and to recommend key actions within their organization.
ReviewPro is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Its cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses. ReviewPro provides actionable insights to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately revenue. Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 55,500 properties internationally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Increasing the adoption and engagement of features and functionality of the ReviewPro tool and be the primary point of contact for our small accounts
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each of your assigned accounts
- Ability to monitor the status of onboarding of a client to help them finalize any outstanding items and keep them updated on new features
- Support with the training to our clients on the ReviewPro tool and key hospitality best practices
- Constant proactive monitoring of client engagement and health/happiness levels and regular interactions with them (phone, email, etc)
- Work closely with the Account Management and Sales Teams Team to follow up on bugs and issues and supporting the renewal process
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Current hospitality or marketing student (or similar field)
- A results-driven personality, able to work with minimal guidance and self-solve problems
- Empathetic, people-oriented, great relationship builder
- Strong aptitude for technology
- A self-starter with a positive hands-on attitude and networking skills
- Fluent in English, other languages could be a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- A genuine experience in a technology company adding value to the hospitality industry, within an international environment, and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Great office location at Barcelona center
- As much coffee and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company breakfasts and onsite back treatment
- Special deals with local fitness companies
- A talented team to work with
ReviewPro provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Please send a recent CV and cover letter to [email protected] for the attention of Robert Perez, HR Manager. We're looking forward to your application!