Product Management Intern
- Berlin, Germany
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talentedemployees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our My Check team, we’re looking for a motivated Product Manager Intern to optimize the product onboarding process and help us to make sure we meet customer needs.
MyCheck is the hospitality industry’s leading payment and integration technology provider, offering various products that can be used separately or combined to equip hotels and restaurants with a powerful digital customer engagement experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support team with a product development and product management plan and create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
- Keep constant and close contact with business teams to promote new products
- Maintain existing application products and support Product Managers with their product development ideas
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Current hospitality or marketing student (or similar field)
- Familiarity with Invision, Axure, Jira, Trello, Sketch
- A well organized and methodical personality, able to understand complicated flows and be proactive and resourceful
- Capability to research and learn continuously
- UI/UX & Marketing oriented with a team player attitude, motivated about technology
- Strong communication skills and fluent English, other European languages are a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future
- Genuine start-up experience in Europe’s start-up capital and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Great office location in the heart of Berlin
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company breakfasts and onsite back treatment