- Hong Kong
Founded in 1998, Shiji has grown to become one of the largest manufacturers and service providers of "big data" to the hotel, food service and retail industries. With the benefit of investors such as Alibaba, and Shiji’s investments in data related companies, Shiji is able to offer IT solutions and data platform services to a vast array of industries and offer innovative products and technologies to the Global market. Shiji is rapidly expanding in both China and the international market with 70+ subsidiaries in China alone along with ongoing expansion into Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
· To work with existing and potential Shiji Enterprise customers and prospects to achieve ongoing revenue opportunities.
· To communicate customer and prospect technical, product and business requirements with Shiji
· To represent qualified customer business plans to Shiji’s business management for inclusion in development plans and strategic alignment.
· To develop project plans with customers and effectively communicate around these plans the progress of development, delivery and implementation. Provide transparent reporting of project status at any time.
· To work with Shiji international offices and the customer to ensure alignment and consistency of delivery plans for project implementation, education, standardisation and quality control with seamless transition to support.
· To be a key liaison between customer and vendors, to ensure accuracy and quality of integration project scoping exists, assist in API and other means of connectivity into test and UAT environments.
· To lead & coordinate product update and marketing efforts via meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
· To have commercial awareness to handle and manage all customer/prospect initial inquiries.
· Ensure use of Shiji business tools to maintain record keeping of all relevant Shiji related business.
· Ensure all team members are aware of Shiji Business Development and Sales Opportunities.
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage client expectations
- Innovative problem solving methods to help our customers grow their business
- Ability to identify great business opportunities and drive change
- The curiosity to learn about our product, to educate our clients, but most importantly, to learn from them
- Fluent in English and Italian must
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team