Junior Sales Manager (m/f) SaaS
- Berlin, Germany
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
To support our Infrasys Team, we're looking for a motivated and skilled Junior Sales Manager to best promote and sell Infrasys Cloud solutions to our local, regional and multinational clients.
Infrasys is the leading Food & Beverage enterprise solution provider and a one-stop hospitality platform with service-oriented architecture that simple combines POS, reservation, membership and menu on one platform. An extremely agile and scalable platform, it is suitable for single restaurant to international group with many outlets around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identifying opportunities and closing deals with new and existing clients
- Analysis of market dynamics and identification of new potential customers
- Building, prioritizing, and managing your own pipeline
- Contract negotiations via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordination of complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
- Willingness to travel and to participate in regional trade shows and sales events
- Introducing the Shiji Product portfolio with a priority on the Infrasys Cloud platform
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Native level German, fluent in English
- First experience in selling Cloud/SaaS solutions, ideally within the hospitality or F&B IT industry
- Digital, eCommerce experience and understanding of B2B dynamics
- Proven track record of matching or exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment supervision
- A high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills via phone and online
- Availability for national and international travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being part of a newly founded motivated sales team across Europe
- Dynamic, flexible and focussed multicultural team seeking more growth
- Opportunity to be part of a new sales approach introducing a new cloud-based restaurant platform to market
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Working in a truly international environment fluency in English is mandatory, a second language is beneficial
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.