- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
For our growing Sales organization we are seeking a Partnership Manager based in Dubai to help build and scale the Shiji Payment Solution product in the region. We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach, someone who is eager to manage existing and develop new long-term relationships with Banks in the Middle East, plus grow and manage strategic partnerships with leading technology companies in the Point of Sale, Payments, Gateway and FinTech space.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective partner strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
WHAT YOU' LL DO
You will be joining our Financial Services Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and securing new banks partnerships
- Be the Shiji Payment Solution expert and consultant to our partners
- initiate and develop commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Shiji Payment Solution
- Drive partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins
- Ensure that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for Shiji to integrate new customers
- Attend Banks events to promote Shiji Payment Solution
- Work closely with the Shiji Sales team by attending meetings with existing and potential customers
- Serve as the point of escalation for partners, as needed
- Conduct research to identify new requirements for further Product Development
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge and understanding
- You have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a partnership, complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role. Experience from the payments industry is a definite plus
- Fluent in English.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Being part of a newly founded motivated team
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Working in a truly international environment
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Generous compensation package
Shiji provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.