Sales Manager (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
For our StayNTouch team we’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager (m/f) located in Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam or London.
StayNTouch provides innovative software solutions to the hotel industry aimed at re-thinking the entire interaction between the hotel and their guests. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform.
As Sales Manager you will drive results that significantly impact the company’s growth and top line and should possess a demonstrable record of success in exceeding quotas in a complex B2B technology SaaS sales, including finding, developing and closing deals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create sales strategies and sales plans
- Collaborate with other sales resources and company management to sell ground-breaking products to hotel companies of all sizes
- Sell to C-Level executive and IT Directors using your sales skills to engage decision makers
- Manage a complete sales process through leveraging sales techniques (Cold Calling, PowerPoint and product demos)
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends, and the overall competitive landscape
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a consultative B2B environment selling SaaS technology, including C-level and complex accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing company environment and quickly adapt to change
- Ability to realize results with limited day-to-day guidance and support
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively and persuasively conduct a sales presentation and product demo
- Utilization of Salesforce to manage and develop a sales pipeline
- Willing to travel up to 40%
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Opportunity to choose your preferred location
- Generous compensation package
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
We provide a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.