Business Analyst, Integrations Programme
- Faro, Portugal
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
A Business Analyst, Integrations Program will oversee facilitate third party integrations to the Infrasys Cloud ecosystem and is specifically responsible for:
- Actively pursue and engage partner relationships that will enhance the Shiji/Infrasys solution portfolio;
- Perform as subject matter expert (SME) on Infrasys API endpoints;
- Consult and engage with third parties and internal product teams that desire to interface with Infrasys - to understand their business goals and recommend best paths and solutions using published APIs;
- Train 3rd parties on best use and practice of APIs;
- Assist 3rd parties with troubleshooting during development phases;
- Document configuration to assist Infrasys or dealer implementation and helpdesk teams on specific interfaces;
- Validate solutions with 3rd parties within the development sandbox environment
- Identify and document new features and requirements and work alongside development bring to market;
- Communicate proactively with product and development team on internal and external API’s changes
Provide "product expert" technical assistance to regional sales and operational roles and serve as conduit to developer/level 3 support team for product(s) and solutions assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful, SOAP, Streaming and Async APIs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience testing, troubleshooting, developing or documenting APIs and interfaces
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering field
- Understanding and use of JSON and XML
- Proven ability to organize and execute on multiple projects
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Ability to travel both domestic and international.
- Postman or similar tools
- WS02 API platform
- POS, PMS, hospitality or retail back office applications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being part of a newly founded motivated team across Europe
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Working in a truly international environment fluency in English is mandatory, a second language is beneficial
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.