Product Owner (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support visual design (mock-ups) and business process definitions (requirements)
- Share product management vision and operational directives with the development teams on a pro-active basis – ensure development, road map and business goals are met. Monitors and measures achievement of goals
- Provide quality assurance and sprint cycle review in coordination with the development business leads
- Work with development colleagues in other locations worldwide to define best design, UX/UI and related approaches, solutions, and timelines
- Clarify key issues and strategies with appropriate stakeholders in the client organization.
- Articulates the contribution of created platform and products and services in meeting the customer's business objectives
- Legal and business process review in terms of impending country engagements for new locations/segments
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience on Product Owner position
- Experience in hotel management systems products, technology and industry
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred
- Effective communicator and story teller
- Great at time management
- Ability to travel as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.