- Copenhagen, Denmark
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be exposed to the latest payments technology like Chip and PIN, encryption technologies, large scale payment processing, contactless payments, etc
- You will be exposed to Agile Scrum environment that is used across the whole company so that all aspects of the Product development cycle can be agile to support the business strategy.
- You will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia. A reasonable degree of time flexibility will be required to effectively manage teams across the multiple time zones.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- The drive to solve any challenge that is thrown your way.
- You are open to new technologies and paradigms.
- Software Development Fundamentals
- A team player
- Good understanding of version control, using tools like GIT and importantly working as a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Agile and TDD (test driven development) environment
- Strong in Object orientated concepts
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
It will be good if you have concrete experience with most of the below.
- Java (J2SE8) development
- Amazon Web Services
- REST Security
- Apache Camel
- Secure coding
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- You will be joining our team in Copenhagen, located on Islands Brygge with plenty of transportation options, such as metro and bus.
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Generous compensation package
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- An opportunity to grow personally in a fast-growing service company
Shiji provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.