Entry Level Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be exposed to an Agile Scrum environment that is used across our organization to manage Product Development, deliver business value and support business strategy
- You will also be exposed to the latest payments’ technologies such as Chip and PIN, large scale payment processing, encryption technologies, and contactless payments.
- You will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia
- You will help in keeping the agile team(s) on track to complete their sprints by using Agile best practices, conduct daily stand up meetings, planning and review sessions, prioritize tasks and mitigate road blocks.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Sciences, or other related field of study
- Jira and Confluence skills preferred, not required (willingness to learn required)
- 0-2+ years with Agile/SCRUM methodology, Business Analysis, Project Management (or related experience) would be very welcome but isn’t essential if you have the enthusiasm to learn and make an impact on the industry
- Must be able to read, write and speak Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Customer Focus
- Business Management & Innovation
- Problem solving & Managing complexity
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- You will be part of a global team working with experienced software developers, technology experts, architects and the Product Owner.
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Generous compensation package
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- An opportunity to grow personally in a fast-growing service company
Shiji provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.