Junior QA Analyst
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and ultimately testing the application components. Ensure they meet the acceptance criteria, review stories, gather information to ensure deliverables are testable.
- You will be exposed to the latest payments’ technology like Chip and PIN, encryption technologies, large scale payment processing, contactless payments, etc.
- You will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia.
Work within the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of QA Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
Review performance of systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations for the improvement of the systems.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying bugs
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to clearly communicate issues and their impacts and to understand business requirements
- Application Product Management
- Development and Testing Support
- Excellent verbal and written abilities in English
- Strong communications skills
- Agility & flexibility
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- You will be joining our team in Copenhagen, located on Islands Brygge with plenty of transportation options, such as metro and bus.
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Generous compensation package
- An individual workplace, of course as much coffee, mate and fruit as you need to get into the flow
- An opportunity to grow personally in a fast-growing service company
Shiji provides a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company's future.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.