Sr. Project Manager (m/f)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plan and implement projects for all Shiji products
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage the Shiji project teams across departments and regions
- Manage the defined project budget
- Allocate project resources across multiple Shiji regions
- Create project schedules and timelines
- Track project deliverable
- Assist project team in escalating to proper resources
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Provide flexibility and manage changes that occur during projects
- Assist with the development and adherence to Shiji project management standards
- Maximize revenue potential with all customers
- Create and maintain win-win relationships with new and existing customers
- Measure and report internal and external performance
- Provide high quality customer service at all times
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- University Degree and a minimum of 8 year’s work experience as a project manager; preferably in the international hotel, travel or hospitality IT software and technology space.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of enterprise PMS, POS and other hospitality technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Zoho project, Jira, or equivalent project management collaboration software.
- Ability to be flexible with customer change requests.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English. Multi-lingual beneficial.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time both domestically and internationally
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.