Executive-Assistant Manager, Business Development
Sheba Platform Limited plays the role of a catalyst for micro-entrepreneurs and ignite the spark in them to dream bigger. By bringing access to information and financial literacy in the palm of their hands, we are bridging the digital divide and creating access to affordable and timely financial services.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Business Graduate from any renowned university.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: BDT 20,000- 50,000 (depend of the qualifications & experiences)
- Employee Benefits Package comprising Sheba’s Services
- Mobile Allowance,
- Lunch only at BDT 50.
- Laundry Service at BDT 2.
- Personal Laptop Allowance.