Key Account Executive
- Employee Type: Regular
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Work Persona: Flexible
*This is a pipeline position
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
You will produce new business with a defined set of ServiceNow's largest existing accounts. You will oversee executive relationship management for assigned accounts and lead virtual teams, including Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, Support and Professional Services, in supporting our most esteemed clients.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide strategic leadership to clients
- Be the relationship manager between customers and ServiceNow
- Work with the greater ServiceNow solution teams to develop a ServiceNow solution based on the customer's strategic outcomes
- Manage all Executive relationships between ServiceNow and assigned clients
- Oversee worldwide development of assigned accounts, including development and deployment of worldwide resources
- Build trust and deep multi-tiered relationships through assigned clients' organization, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Develop a clear roadmap and building capabilities across our clients and ServiceNow teams to promote an outstanding customer experience
- Achieve financial targets set out for the assigned clients, including Licenses, Renewals and Professional Services
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of experience in client management, and aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- 2+ years proven experience managing high-value Key Accounts
- Successfully navigating multi-million dollar deal negotiations
- Previous sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service and IT Operations Management (within software or IT sales organizations)
- Experience achieving sales targets
- Experience leading virtual or matrixed teams
- Ability to understand broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client
- Travel up to 50% (depending on geography/region)
- Fluency in German and English
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.