Senior Manager, Expert Services – Technology Workflows
- Employee Type: Regular
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Work Persona: Flexible
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business and technical leadership to our Consultants, Customers, and Partners – often in a billable capacity within an engagement, guiding the team and customer down a prescriptive solution design and manage through the technical implementation decision points
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Customer and Employee Workflows products for our customers and with our Partner Ecosystem.
- Support services go to market motion in sales pursuits, to propose strategy and ensure leading practice solutions and accurate delivery scoping, supporting the sales effort and estimation that refine the customer vision and capabilities into activities and estimates.
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organisations.
- Promote and drive continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials, contributing thought leadership (methodology and white papers), via your team, on how Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve customer outcomes
- Build and nurture the Business Unit (BU) relationship through partnership for joint goals.
- Meet with customer leadership to position the use of expert resources as part of different engagement models, including co-delivery with partners, advisory expertise, and independent implementation work.
- Collaborate with the Leading Practice resources in the design and build of the portfolio for Platform products and capabilities with BUs, Solution Consulting, Marketing, and Innovation organisations.
- Manage a team of 4-12 Technical Consultants
- Responsible for all aspects of employee performance management for your team, including career development, performance reviews, Individual Development Plans, guidance and mentoring
- Responsible for managing the successful achievement of the Consultants’ KPIs, Quality Assurance of the customer engagements for your direct reports
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilisation
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- Up to 25% travel annually
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organisations, preferably in a platform architecture capacity.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organisation in one (or more) of the following roles (required):
- Product Management
- Services Sales
- Program/Project Management
- Process Engineering
- Technical delivery experience with ServiceNow Customer Workflows and Platform products.
- Architectural experience with ServiceNow Platform products.
- Experience with professional services resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and a passion for cultural diversity.
- A history of leading, mentoring and developing talent across a team of seven or more employees.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working with budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations using tools and an understanding of cost accounting.
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing service capabilities.
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments, in particular Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Training, Sales, Presales and Enablement teams.
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills.
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) to provide guidance and direction.
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully about digital transformation and PaaS based application development.
- Experience leading/owning low code application development (LCAP) platform-based solutions.
- Experience working with customers in in 1 or more industry verticals (Telecommunications, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Government, etc.).
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (preferably CSM or FSM)
- Any additional platform-based certifications are a benefit (Flow Designer, Service Portal, Virtual Agent, Now Intelligence products, etc.).
- Industry certifications that may include the following are a benefit:
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.