- VAT 83 Vandtårnsvej 83 2nd Floor, Søborg, Denmark
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
The Customer Outcomes Platform Architect is a technical advisory role, responsible for helping our customers establish a strong technical foundation in the ServiceNow Platform and design solutions that drive business outcomes. This entails establishing and supporting best practices around instance strategy, technical governance, core data, integrations, and the overall technical health of the platform. This is a highly consultative role that does not perform configuration on the platform, but guides partner and customer resources to deliver best practices. This role interfaces with the customer across executive, platform owner, enterprise architects, and development teams during the selling, structuring, and implementation of solutions.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior-level position as an enterprise architect and a successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms or cloud software companies), focused on technology strategy, governance, data, and solution design. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to senior executives and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Developing strong relationships with CIO and business leaders to understand the client’s vision and how ServiceNow plays in their digital transformation journey. Translate business objectives to outcomes into a customer roadmap
- Enterprise architecture
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives
- Engages with customer enterprise architects to position ServiceNow as the digital transformation platform integrated with the core systems
- Establish and manage technical governance processes
- Drive solid instance health by reviewing and guiding the remediation of configurations that do not align to ServiceNow best practices.
- Work with clients and ServiceNow teams to establish delivery operating model governance to ensure successful go-lives, end-user adoption, and ongoing support
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s advisory and expert services best practices and industry use cases with clients
- Contribute thought leadership (methodology and white papers) on how Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve customer outcomes
- Guide a customer down a prescriptive solution design and management through the technical implementation decision points
- Define solutions across the platform that aligns with out of the box capabilities
- Support the sales effort scoping and estimation that refines the customer vision and capabilities into activities and estimates
To be successful in this role you have:
- Eexperience in management consulting leadership roles at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software)
- Worked in architect capacity at Fortune 500 or OEM Software Vendor
- Service Management implementation experience
- Large program experience leading architecture and design
- Enterprise Architect role and relevant experience
- Experience working with functional business leaders
- Experience identifying business objectives and developing outcome-focused roadmaps
- Experience working with large Consulting/SI organizations.
- Exposure to strategic platform implementations like SAP, SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle Cloud
- Cloud platform certification(s)
- Enterprise Architect certification (Togaf, IT4IT, etc)
- ServiceNow Platform Experience is desired but not required
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Cultivates Innovation
- Consultative Perspective
- Manages Complexity
- Strategic Mindset
- Technical Development
- Travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.