Customer Success Architect
- VAT 83 Vandtårnsvej 83 2nd Floor, Søborg, Denmark
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
You will be part of the Success (Customer) Outcomes team. Our purpose is to accelerate platform adoption and improve customer outcomes. We do this through a portfolio of services, delivered by outstanding consultants, using our ecosystem of partners, our leading practices, methodologies and tools based on our experiences from 1000's of customer engagements.
What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Principal Success Architect will develop C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 1-3 customers. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to improve Customer Outcomes at these managed accounts leading to customer's product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the account.
- Service 1-3 large enterprise customers
- Develop executive relationships with CIO,CFO,CHRO and business leaders
- Understand goals and develop customer roadmap
- Execute winning co-delivery models
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners
- Develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Establish delivery operating model governance
- Maintain account level relationships for clear value proposition within the account
- Participate in account delivery governance
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow's best practices
- Contribute expertise on how advisory, expert services, and Co-Delivery can be optimized
- Provide high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience
- Management consulting role at a top-tier consulting company or equivalent focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Experience at F100-1000 accounts
- Understanding of issues and goals driving digital transformation across industry
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- Expertise in one industry, "minors" in one or two additional industries
- IT, HR, ad GBS Transformation experience
- Executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders
- Experience identifying goals and solving challenges
- Experience serving as part of a client account leadership team
- Experience expanding offerings with clients
- Experience integrating with other account functions in developing account strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing account partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implantation firms, Big 4, GSI's
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Experience managing outcomes to a CxO position
- Co-Delivery experience with Big 4, large SI's
- Knowledge of ServiceNow- minimal, experience with multiple ServiceNow product suites
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.