HR Systems Architect
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
- Solution Architecture - Ability to drive High-Level Design & Architecture based on project requirements. Develop and maintain architectural diagrams and identify solutions. Be the primary point of contact for solutions with changing requirements.
- Technical Expertise - Be well versed with the ServiceNow platform. Good experience working with SAAS platforms and driving integrations across multiple systems. Drive Architectural best practices and expert knowledge on multiple aspects of enterprise application development such as SSO, Security, Privacy, Integrations, Logging, etc.
- Architectural Reviews - Experience representing project designs in Architectural Review Board and ability to drive those conversations. Understands various architecture principles that constitute architectural review such as security, privacy & legal and applies them in designs.
- Mentorship - Be the trusted partner for Development teams. Oversee Technical Teams driving Low-Level Designs and ensure compliance to high-level vision. Ability to solve implementation challenges faced by Development teams. Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful Release/Sprint Goals. Facilitate knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Stakeholder management - Manage internal and external customer relationships with our business partners and stakeholders & champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
- Automations - Drive improvements that help us to scale through optimization and automation of manual processes. Drive Security Governance and Management. Own architecture, design, and delivery of critical and complex product requirements
- Communication Skills - Excellent communications skills with the ability to articulate technical things to non-technical audiences as well as leadership teams in the most effective way
- Minimum of 10 years experience in software engineer and architect roles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience solutions with iPAAS platforms such as Boomi or similar and HCM such as Workday or similar is a huge plus
- Understanding of end-to-end functional HR business processes is a plus
- Certification(s) required
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Great problem-solving skills with creative thinking and attention to details
- Proven experience working in an Architect capacity alongside development expertise
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.