Sr. Industry Marketing Specialist
- The Fairway 6th Floor, Survey No 10/1, 11/2 and 12/2B, Challaghatta Next to Embassy Golf Links, Domlur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are seeking an action-oriented industry product marketing professional who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. We need a content specialist to develop messaging and core content to position ServiceNow solidly in every industry we serve. This position will require hands-on experience creating compelling value propositions, messaging, and stories that deliver against our product and solution innovation to new decision-makers and line of business leaders. Additionally, this person will have the opportunity to work across industries to deliver against our new product commitments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the product and solution marketing strategy by working across industry market teams to develop messaging, value propositions, use cases and assets that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for organizations.
- Build messaging and content aligned to personas -- creating, writing, publishing and editing -- including sales enablement, webinars, eBooks, blogs, sales trainings and customer case studies
- Work with industry marketing leads and help identify and support content for key marketing activities
- Champion the buyer’s journey and align with the campaigns team to map digital content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
- Help develop and deliver sales enablement content to improve funnel and sales performance.
- Drive key elements of our product message that differentiate our position in the market and industries
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Natural empathy for, and understanding of, needs of customers across multiple types of organizations and industries
- The ability to quickly generate ideas for how our solutions can make our customers and partners more successful
- Creative messaging and content generation skills based on value, use cases, and customer outcomes
- Worked in or has knowledge of industries such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecom, Healthcare, etc.
- Passion about our products and solutions and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing or product marketing experience, in a global systems integrator or global tech company
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely for external marketing
- Experience in content creation and copy editing to improve clarity and ensure content accessibility for target audiences
- Ensure content is aligned to customer journeys, via industry, to the appropriate personas
- Ability to solve complex problems, partnering with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, business or related technologies’ field
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is a big plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.