Senior Frontend Developer / Machine Learning Engineer - Advanced Technology Group (ATG)
- 4400 Carillon Point, Kirkland, Washington, United States
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
About the team:
The Advanced Technology Group at Service Now, a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and latest advanced technologies to enable end-to-end, industry-leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers, and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner with teams to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment, and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
What you get to do in this role:
- Play a major part in building AI and ML applications that transform the user experience of ServiceNow’s portfolio.
- Work on a highly productive team with a focus on innovation, iteration, and customer value.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the requirements and transform them into great applications.
- Reach a large customer base and ship products at scale.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience building and shipping web applications
- Passion for great software development practices and problem solving
- Enthusiasm for optimizing the UX of the product
- A getting things done attitude and a growth mindset
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience.
Full stack development skills
- Backend application development in Node.js, Java, or Python
- REST APIs design, implementation, and testing
- Microservices design patterns
Front-end and UI development skills
- Experience building web apps with modern web frameworks
- Knowledge of web UX best practices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.