Senior Principal Product Success Architect – ITAM
- 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 1230, New York, NEW YORK, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We're the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $4 Billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come Join our Product Success A-team!
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is seeking a driven Product Success Architect - ITAM. The Product Success Architect-ITAM will provide expertise to support customers to ensure customers adopt, renew and maximize their value from their Servicenow investment. The Product Success Architect-ITAM will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the ITAM product Suite (Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, Cloud Insights). This is a hands-on Security Operations Architect who is capable of going wide and deep on the solution with regards to people, process and technology.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the technical expert in how to best support IT by configuring IT Asset Management Service Delivery using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Support the engagements efforts for IT - specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow IT Asset Management Solution’s standard capabilities in their efforts to improve their IT processes
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and IT Asset Management Solution technology
- Guides and provides ad-hoc oversight/training for the customer’s future system administrators throughout engagements.
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple systems
- Develop required portal components
- Prepare customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and responsible for quality of configured/developed solution
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Promoting continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- A deep sense of empathy for the customer and genuine passion in helping them succeed.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the ServiceNow R&D teams on escalated technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process mapping documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s ITAM (Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, Cloud Insights)) Solutions
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices for ITAM applications.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow ITAM products.
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world security operations.
- Contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations discussing best practice implementation strategy and planning.
- Help develop programs that enable ecosystem on ITAM on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure custom solutions address customer requirements and business issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other internal teams, community and customers to help promote faster time to value for customers.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting user conferences, trade shows, PEAK events, etc…
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 5+ years of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies – inclusive of integrations and portals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) in an IT environment, while providing thought leadership to IT sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong understanding with leading IT and related systems and tools such as Flexera, SNOW Software, BMC, Microsoft, SCCM along with experience with Oracle, IBM, Adobe and Microsoft licensing models.
- Understanding of end-to-end procurement, request, allocation & reclamation process flows
- Ability to interact with customers in regard to contract management
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.