Director, Customer Success Architects - Federal
- -, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The Director - Customer Success Architect – Federal will be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of Customer Success (CS) accounts and developing a team of Success Architects across government sectors. The director will develop senior executive relationships across the portfolio of accounts as well as with ServiceNow sales and partner leadership. The overriding objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these accounts leading to client’s product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the account.
- Lead the business planning for the CS Fed sector aligned with the company’s overall strategic direction
- Manage the operational aspects of the CS Fed portfolio to ensure delivery of business outcomes, high customer satisfaction metrics, quality assurance, and profitability for the portfolio of accounts
- Manage and grow a team of Success Team Leaders and Success Architects, responsible for inspiring, growing, guiding, and mentoring your team
- Develop strong executive relationships with senior level customer leaders, sales leaders, functional leaders across ServiceNow, and ecosystem partners
- Support customer success pre-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and account teams
- Drive a high rate of CS renewals and upsells within the portfolio of accounts
- Contribute thought leadership to customer success methodology and innovation with emphasis on industry specific IP for federal customers
- Minimum 10 years in management consulting leadership role at a high performing consulting company or equivalent, focused on technology enabled transformations in the Federal government sector (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software)
- Demonstrated success leading and growing a team of individual contributors
- A minimum active security clearance of Secret is preferred
- Familiar with multiple ServiceNow product suites
- Proven track record of success at large government departments and agencies
- Understanding of issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across government
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation, and management
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience
- Strong executive relationships with department and agency executive leaders
- Experience identifying government mission objectives and solving challenges, serving as part of a key client account leadership team
- Demonstrated success integrating with other internal account functions and external partners (consultancies, technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs)
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Successful track record of managing high performing teams, meeting or exceeding customer KPIs and expanding offerings with clients
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive business outcome and value realization across the portfolio
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars
- Must be able to travel up to 50% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.