Anaplan Model Builder
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We need someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing in a fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will partner with Strategic Finance to engage in existing and identify future process improvement use cases and build Anaplan models that automate and streamline forecasting and reporting processes.
What you get to do in this role
- Work directly with Strategic Finance teams on strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
- Be an integral part of the Anaplan Center of Excellence (CoE) team at ServiceNow, a cross-functional team comprised of functional users and IT individuals with business and Anaplan technical expertise. The CoE is responsible for overseeing Anaplan architecture and platform governance, dedicated to maintaining and expanding the system, and sharing best practice to enable connected planning.
- Build complex models in Anaplan. End-to-end project execution, from designing, implementing and optimizing, to ongoing maintenance/customer success, and working closely with our IT business partners for execution support.
- Design and develop training programs to drive increased end-user adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Certified in Anaplan and preferably a Master Anaplanner
- 2+ years Anaplan experience preferably in the software / SaaS companies
- Ability to establish governance over Anaplan (i.e. security, workspaces, modules, lists, and other model settings)
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge; ability to translate current financial excel models into efficient and scalable Anaplan models
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
- Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, managing system development life cycle, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience managing joint and parallel projects of various sizes
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.