Sr. Visual UI Designer
- 4810 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Fixed Term - Employee (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for a Visual and Interface Design Ninja who is a strategic conceptual problem solver and thrives on creating compelling visual design solutions. A strong cross functional collaborator that brings new perspectives to a wide range of projects that spans digital user interface, web/digital interaction, and visual elements.
What you get to do in this role:
Produce and optimize user interface elements, graphics, and other creative assets across Training Digital products and brand experiences on Now Learning Platform
- Partner with content strategists, copywriters, and other designers to bring storytelling experiences to life across our responsive design system
- Refresh visual assets on Now Learning platform based on content update cycles
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to understand core design principles, driving consistent expressions across all Training and Certification Organization’s digital products
- Optimize imagery, animations, video, and other assets
- Create multiple asset sizes that are needed to fit into components
- Be part of a design culture that moves quickly
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate across organizations and teams
- Present your work regularly and share feedback with other UX and visual creative designers
- Be flexible and iterative in your approach to process, work, and cross-functionally collaborate
- Use your attention to detail to produce high quality, precise, meticulous work
- Be part of a fun and collaborative team of designers to deliver amazing customer centered experiences
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of experience designing digital marketing experiences
- A portfolio of work showcasing a variety of production projects and deliverables
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful working style – ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly – excited to grow with a go-getter attitude
- Collaborative, supportive, and friendly attitude - ability to partner well with cross organizational teams
- Expert in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe XD
- Expert in digital and responsive design for large, global websites
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- The ability to be open to design direction and candid feedback
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.