Sales Program Manager, Digital GTM EMEA
- The Sharp 10-12 Hogan Place 1st Floor, Dublin, Ireland
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is seeking an experienced Sales Programs Manager to join its successful Global Sales Development team in EMEA.
The role will report into the Director of Global Sales Development and will be based out of our Dublin Office.
The Sales Programs role will be instrumental within the Sales Development organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/co-ordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and partnership with marketing leadership as a key stakeholder.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right drive and experience to work with a high performing sales development team and join ServiceNow at a key juncture in its growth cycle.
Deliverables take the form of recommendations and ownership of the GSD Demand Generation plans, Campaign and Programs creation/execution, orchestration of pre-campaign enablement, collateral / campaign asset co-ordination, Innovation and Best Practice sharing.
The successful candidate will regularly brief executives and own various cross-functional initiatives.
What you get to do:
- Working with Sales Development and Marketing leaderships on demand generation plans and priorities
- Working with regional/country marketing teams to guide the marketing execution of campaigns which require Global Sales Development (GSD) participation
- Responsible for a consolidated demand generation plan/calendar to meet defined GSD pipeline generation targets, taking into account sales & marketing priorities for the region.
- Create and Drive GSD programs and events including planning process, involving key stakeholders in business development, sales management, aligning with marketing plans where possible.
- Ensure full engagement of the GSD teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results, with full involvement in the GSD management team.
- Own and be accountable for the regional Demand Generation board / pipeline council cadence and pipeline targets.
- Present too and consult with mid and senior level management on pipeline trends and progression with a view to developing business through local Demand Generation boards.
- Align Global and EMEA/International campaigns, promotions and messaging (industry and competitive) to targeted industries, segments and accounts.
- Ensure full engagement of GSD teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results.
- Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to sales program activities; delivering briefings, continuous improvement in contacts lists and content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement (via mid & after action reviews).
- Identifying and promoting best use of demand generation tools within GSD teams, and sharing demand generation best practice across countries and segments.
- Working with regional/country marketing teams to guide the marketing execution of campaigns which require GSD contribution
To be successful in this role you have
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or business development, marketing or sales, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
- Proven track record in driving demand generation / campaigns / programs through and with senior sales; marketing organisations
- Strong networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills.
- Must be able to network across the company and to build/manage cross-functional virtual teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
- Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through sales teams.
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Innovation and Curiosity around Industry Best Practice and New Ways of Working
- Results Orientation and Accountability
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel and CRM solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; Digital Marketing qualification / experience a plus, but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.