Sr Mgr, Risk Management
- 680 George Street Levels 48, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Work Persona: Flexible
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Fixed Term - Employee (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
- Develop and lead Enterprise Issue Management team
- Manage issues by performing root cause analysis to determine potential control breakdowns and gaps.
- Identify and partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop appropriate remediation plans per formalized issue.
- Document, report, and monitor remediation plan to closure.
- Document, associate, and track all risks and issues to controls for reporting purposes
- Develop Executive Dashboards, including trend data for monthly reporting to Executive Management.
- Assist in compilation of Committee materials and attend all meetings.
- Develop and maintain the policy and procedural documents as well as training materials for all Issue Management.
- Prior experience with prioritizing, resourcing, and managing teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships cross-functionally across ServiceNow.
- Continuous process improvement and digital transformation of all Enterprise Risk Management processes.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities as required or assigned.
- 10+ years prior work experience in a SaaS/Cloud company Security and Compliance group or Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm.
- Direct and recent work experience with at least two of the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, SSAE16, SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, and PCI.
- Working knowledge of Asia Pac compliance or information security certification and Australia security and compliance regulations requirements.
- Strong project management skills and organizing ability with experience in successfully managing multiple projects at varying levels of technical difficulty at the same time.
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and engage in effective risk dialogue, and question stakeholders appropriately.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.