Sr Pricing Analyst
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
· Perform month-end closing activities associated with allocating revenue appropriately across business units
· Build cross functional relationships and collaborate with other teams such as Deals Desk, Sales Ops etc. to identify deals that require revenue allocation
· Generate recurring and adhoc management reports to track pipeline, forecast revenue, pricing performance etc.
· Understand business objectives and issues and conduct insightful, fact-based analysis to help solve complex problems
· Create frameworks to better understand and monitor key business activities
· On an ongoing basis, identify opportunities for process improvement
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting (or equivalent practical experience) required. MBA preferred but not required
· 7+ years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or Sales Finance, preferably at a public software/internet company
· High degree of ownership and ability to perform with minimal guidance on deliverables
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Intermediate SQL skills required to extract and manipulate data
· Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Great interpersonal skills and is a good team player
· High attention to detail
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.