Lead Pricing Analyst
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC - Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive operational rigor and provide insight into key business metrics for business leaders as well as the broader team.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and build statistical models to identify trends and key drivers that inform decisions across the business.
- Lead month-end closing activities associated with allocating revenue appropriately across business units
- Build cross functional relationships and collaborate with other teams like Finance, Sales Ops, Deals Desk etc
- On an ongoing basis, identify opportunities for process improvement and lead the execution
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting (or equivalent practical experience) required. MBA preferred but not required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Pricing, Financial Planning and Analysis or Sales Finance, with 2+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS
- High degree of ownership and ability to perform with minimal guidance on deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead cross functional projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Intermediate SQL skills required to extract and manipulate data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.